con un dolce vita a UK-Beginning

After awaiting for few months, finally arrived in Liverpool.

Liverpool, a place which is totally different with M'sia.. weather(very cold even in summer; sunrise at 4am, sunset at 10pm), people(handsome&pretty+warm-hearted), culture, environment(historic & old buildings), food and etc, I love this place, it is much more peaceful than M'sia.

People always said that its difficult to adapted when exposure in a new and unfamiliar environment, but for me its not a problem, I still live as before.The only difference, I walk a lot here (nvm, I can slim down).

Before kick starting studying, me and friends play hard to the greatest extend, because we know that not enough time for us to play when the study started (many assignments are waiting for us).

Arrived Liverpool half week, we walk around (my leg seem want to broken, still moving on), defiance the cool and windy weather (really cold till trembling), take many many photos as memory (no matter when & where;its rare for us to gathered, somemore in UK).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge