con un dolce vita a UK-Part 3

Elements of my Liverpool life

1. Walk-ing...from hostel-campus-hostel,30mins per intinerary...my leg swollen+pain. I think I can shop for whole day back to M'sia later and won't feel tired.

2. Warm clothing...how do I live without u, weather here is freaking cold like a freezer....trembling....But it really enjoy-ing, compare with the M'sia abominable weather, here is considered as heaven.

3. Ready food...various types, various flavor, various taste...the main reason is-it's very convenient, just few mins "ding" in microwave.(Im not cooking idiot, cooking is my strength, just lazy to cook here)

4. Date with my lappy...nothing else to do, the only thing can do at home is online...online & online....

5. Journey-ing...we go here and there, almost been to all places in Liverpool, everyday exploring and searching for new destination, seem like came here for travelling but not study, haha

6. Creating photo opportunity...as mentioned in last blog, taking photo is our mission. We take photo when we travel, on the street, during eating and etc...no matter whatever, whenever, just take it, camera is necessity always.



I really enjoy the life after been here 2 weeks times. No pressure only pleasure. Without homesick mood at all although this my first time leaving my family far apart, feel so sorry to them, I know they miss me so much there (especially my mom, she always hope 3months times fleeting quickly).




......Continue

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge