Baby Morph-ing

Recently found an application, its amusing....called Baby Morphing. Morph a baby with your companion, you can foresee your baby's look in the future, the accuracy is unknown. Anyway, its just for fun. For those who have no partner yet like me, you can try with your lovely or favorite celebrities, its look cool, now everyone addicted to it.


I tried morphing some with my favorite celebrities, let's look at it....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The outcome are not bad, cute enough. Honestly I don't think that my future child cute as these because of me, not prety enough. Wish that my child won't look like me, its suffered.

Lastly, outcome of me with somebody, who he is?.....its secret...
Photobucket

ermm.....not bad as well. Although just fantasy, but its feel good.

Should have a try for it!

Link

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge