Sheffield 090722-24

Spending our leisure week in Sheffield. Be told that Sheffield is a 'kampung place' & boring. After experienced it, yes, it is. Its not downtowned as Liverpool, but its is very serenity and peaceful, a good place for vacation, but not for whole life living.

Although the place not prefect, but the people there is super-nicer. Having a great time with them, thanks my friends invited me to there, and thanks for treat us well, no regretful been there. Long time didn't have such happy & crazy time, damn enjoyable.
** Destinations not the emphasis which I always mention, the people with is more important. Even if the place is nice, but with companion who not good, its not enjoyable at all, it would be better I go alone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge