Countdowning+Story behind the decision

One more week to go, the day is near to the door, my breast is become more and more complicated. Excited? Worrying? Anxiety? Tension? Many things need to consider of, really pressured.

From the day I choose this way, I understand that it kinda a tough job for me. I'm not as lucky as others, get fully support from family (physical and mental). What my family can provide me only their mentally supports. I do every single thing independently, never depend on them since I already an adult, I should take my own responsibilities. Moreover, nothing much they can help me.

I ever feel regret after step on this way, I felt to go beyond my depth. But on the other hand, I don't want to make myself regretful, its kinda a contradiction. Now, everything was foregone conclusion, I need to step on my made decision, that's no way back.

Ba, Ma, Mun and Wai, thanks for see me as the best, thanks for being proud of me although you all didn't give me much but it was more than enough. I'll appreciate this chance and try my very best to achieve what i want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge