Get Tricked

Going back to 1 week ago...

I passed by LRT station, stopped by those promoters of communication operator which with BLUE color corporate color.They giving out the sim packs for free. I was no interest with it at all coz Im loyal to my current service provider. I entangled by them few times same place same people, their patience really geng.

After being entangling by them such many times, ok loh, just take it. I giving out my IC copy, contact, and leave my initial there. I took the sim pack and just keep it a side, I didn't use it at all, I just entertain them and don't want to be entangling anymore.

A week gone, the problem floated. I get trouble by those irresponsible promoter. I get a msg from my handpone service provider which content the acknowledgement about my request to move. OMG! I found that my no. moved under another service provider, my ori sim being invalid. Although the same no kept, but i don't want that. Finally i know I get tricked. Why they didn't explain clearly that time? Such a irresponsible attitude,angry-ing! Make me trouble and rushing here and there, call to customer service, went to service centre, whatever can do just to move it back. I only want to be my ori service provider user, once MAXIS, forever MAXIS. Im not saying that other provider not good, but that is my preference.

This experience such a unforgettable, I won't get persuaded anymore, entertain those promoters anymore.

Getting tired in a whole day just to settle this stuff, but it great that was also my lucky day as well. I get a reward this day, its really surprising me coz this is my first time. Although not such big reward but my heart being consolated enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge