A (H1N1) Effect

Our world can't stopped with all those disasters. 2002-SARS...2008 SzeChuan-earthquake...and the recent one 2009 A(H1N1)[happened same time with economic recession, it was worse as adding frost on the snow ( 雪上加霜).

This scarring disease was spread around the world, unfortunately our country was not precluded being one of the victim country. Everyone worrying, frightening, and helpless.

Less than 2 more weeks to go, I'll departs to UK for my further study. Before that, most people said this is a good chance to go and worth to go since the currency low. But the situation now is, A(H1N1) is severe in western country, is it still worth to go or take a risk?

I do considered this issue quite few times, I think most others did it as well, some parent might encourage not to go. Everything was settled and we are ready to go there since this is our aspiration, we don't want to giving up easily. What to do? Step forward? Or giving up?

Nobody willing to let this chance fly away, since efforts was pay out. What we can do is just step on, don't thinking of negativities, and don't regretting ourselves. Lets fight A(H1N1), fight for the desired result and fight for the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge