Dedicated to CASEY WONG

After survived in the most tough week, struggling with those stupid and annoying assignments+thesis.... finally can relaxing abit....feel so free and bored here...
At this time, I suddenly call to mind that I've owing someone something....
I promised a person that I'll create a blog post dedicated to her....this is about half a year ago...


Casey=Crazy, this is based on my own interpretation
This name fit to her, she's really a crazy girl.
She has crazy and blunt character, has her own individuality, and she's playful as well, you can slapstick with her all the times.
She's a quite humorous girl, she act, she talk, there are consists of humor elements..
Although the times I along with her not much, but I can felt that this girl really nice....I'm not praise her on purpose, that the truth.


Finally, I've carry out my promise, although a bit late
Casey, here is it...hope you won't mind that this comes late...haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge