Liverpool FC vs Atletico Madrid

My first time gave to Anfield. This is my first time watching a football match live, never think of can witness a football game lively. It was different watching live broadcasting from TV, more excited, more tension....good aesthesia. But the things not adapted was there's no replay and commentary, need to put in 100% concentration, so that you wont miss out any wonderful moments and shots.

Football fans were really amazing; they pay out fully support to their supporting team. Liverpool FC, the home team of the game, one of my favourite teams after Chelsea FC (my first fav team), all their fans very loyalty, supportive, a red sea raised in Anfield Stadium. The spot atmosphere was super good, you'll know that when you witness it in spot.

Although the result a bit disappointed, but it was worthy. It might once in a life time for me, but hopefully I got chances to witness the game again in the future. Most be worth was I witnessed the graceful bearing of my two favourite players, Fernando Torres(9) & Steven Gerrard(8), our distance was close, never seen a player in such closely, they really looked good. I proud for it, can flaunt to my younger brother who also a football fan.

LFC, make an all-out effort in this coming season! Awaiting for the good result.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Torres in the car

Photobucket
Gerrard in the car

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT THIS BLOG

A roomage with all my heart, my mind and my soul.

Facebook Badge